Telephone Boxes

K2

The winner of a design competiton held by the Fine Arts Commission. The K2 was introduced to the public in 1926.

Over 1500 were produced, but due to their size and cost (£50), they were (except for a few dozen), mostly installed in London.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ref 1001011 

Ref 1001012

19.04.06
Berkley Square, London

 

 

 

Back To Top