Telephone Boxes

K4 - The "24 Hour Post Office"

Introduced in 1927, only 50 kiosks were constructed to this design. The K4 incorporated a letter box and two stamp vending machines.

Basically a stretched K2 this box was nicknamed the Vermillion Giant.

 

 





















 

 

 Ref 1000779 

12.09.04
Amberley Chalk Pits Museum.
 

 

 

 

Back To Top